Ina Gerber now holds a Senior Intermediate Level 1 Certificate
Her training included attending courses internationally and in South Africa taught by . . .
- BKS Iyengar (China)
- Geeta Iyengar
- Prashant Iyengar
- Raya Uma Datta
- Firooza Ali
- Faeq Biria
- Corinne Biria
- Stephanie Quirk
- Lois Steinberg
- John Schumacher
- Dean Learner
- Mary Dunn
- various senior South African teachers
Ina Gerber started doing Iyengar yoga in February 1995 and currently holds an Intermediate Junior Level III Certificate
Her training included attending courses in . . .
- China (taught by BKS Iyengar) Trip to China
- India (taught by the Iyengar’s)
- France/South Africa (taught by Faeq Biria)
- Johannesburg (taught by Geeta Iyengar)
- Gauteng/Cape Town (taught by Lois Steinberg)
- Kimberley/Cape Town (taught by Stephanie Quirk)
- Bronkhorstspruit (taught by Stephanie Quirk)
- Cape Town (taught John Schumacher)
- Cape Town (taught by Mary Dunn)
- Cape Town (taught by Dean Lerner)
- Cape Town (taught by Jaki Nett)
- Pietermaritzburg (taught by Joyce Stuart)
- Plettenburg Bay (taught by Joyce Zouves van Rensburg)
- Eastern Cape (taught by Brigitta Tummon)
- Cape Town (taught by Corinne Biria)
And at home in Somerset West/Cape Town . . .
Taught by Pam La Grange, Jackie Sinek and various other Senior Certificated Iyengar teachers.
It is with gratitude to all the above mentioned teachers that she is privileged to live her dream of teaching yoga on a daily basis.